I have always had an addiction to throw pillows (just ask my husband who gets annoyed every night when he has to take them all off of the bed), but this is taking the addiction to a whole new level.
I am completely obsessed with HGTV. Especially Get It Sold and Design On A Dime. I love getting ideas on how to change the look of a room with very little time and effort, and even better, very little money. I'm cheap and lazy like that. I started this blog to document some of the projects I work on, if only so that I can go back and look at the pictures for my own amusement.
2 comments:
So cute. I have been thinking of making some myself but then I remember I don't sew :)
Are you for REAL? Those are so adorable!
I am really really really missing you thie Women's conference!
Post a Comment