I can't wait to make some more! Although, fabric tape isn't cheap so I may have to break out my sewing machine after all...
Friday, September 10, 2010
Does this make me the laziest person alive?
Today I decided to be adventurous and make a throw pillow. I bought the fabric and ribbon, along with some fabric tape for the ribbon. As I was getting started I thought -- what the heck, I'm going to use fabric tape to do this whole thing! Kali had to sacrifice one of her old pillows for this project, and I think it turned out pretty cute. The whole thing took me maybe 15 minutes. I think I may have found a new addiction! I learned how to make the flowers from a friend who makes super cute head bows. It is super easy. (Yes I use the word super a lot).
I can't wait to make some more! Although, fabric tape isn't cheap so I may have to break out my sewing machine after all...


I can't wait to make some more! Although, fabric tape isn't cheap so I may have to break out my sewing machine after all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you should mass produce them and bring home a bunch of bacon.
Post a Comment