This is pretty much what all three kids rooms looked like before: After: (there are still things I would like to do, but there is a HUGE difference so far!)
I finally put up Kali's light fixture and the house hasn't burned down yet. That is amazing because usually something that would be difficult for a 5-year-old is difficult for me too. And I only had to go to Lowe's twice!
I love love love those rooms. As much as I love the girly stuff I love the orange and dinasaur room! Oh GENIOUS. Please come to my house next design on a dime!!!
I am completely obsessed with HGTV. Especially Get It Sold and Design On A Dime. I love getting ideas on how to change the look of a room with very little time and effort, and even better, very little money. I'm cheap and lazy like that. I started this blog to document some of the projects I work on, if only so that I can go back and look at the pictures for my own amusement.
7 comments:
I finally put up Kali's light fixture and the house hasn't burned down yet. That is amazing because usually something that would be difficult for a 5-year-old is difficult for me too. And I only had to go to Lowe's twice!
LOVE the rooms!!!!
Their bedrooms are adorable! I love the chandelier! Good job!
I love love love those rooms. As much as I love the girly stuff I love the orange and dinasaur room! Oh GENIOUS. Please come to my house next design on a dime!!!
I love the rooms.. they look great. I love the orange walls in Calebs room with the dino... you should go into business.
Love the colors. I can't wait to do the 2 bedrooms upstairs once the basement is finished. They have never been painted.
Post a Comment