I think I'll just be addicted to your new blog. (we don't have cable :)). I need all the hints I can get. Your house is cute. The new colors on the outside are awesome!
Looks amazing! Your house is so cute on the outside, I'm sure you've made the inside awesome as well. The black shutters make a big difference. I'll check back a lot to see what I can do to our new/old house in Missouri. Love the decorations too ;)
I am completely obsessed with HGTV. Especially Get It Sold and Design On A Dime. I love getting ideas on how to change the look of a room with very little time and effort, and even better, very little money. I'm cheap and lazy like that. I started this blog to document some of the projects I work on, if only so that I can go back and look at the pictures for my own amusement.
2 comments:
I think I'll just be addicted to your new blog. (we don't have cable :)). I need all the hints I can get. Your house is cute. The new colors on the outside are awesome!
Looks amazing! Your house is so cute on the outside, I'm sure you've made the inside awesome as well. The black shutters make a big difference. I'll check back a lot to see what I can do to our new/old house in Missouri. Love the decorations too ;)
Post a Comment