
I have just discovered a new place where the kids and I love to go. Ok, so I know it's not new to any of you, but I never went to Sonic until just recently. After working hard at home, I love to go to Sonic and get a drink, and the kids love the slushies. During happy hour (2 p.m. - 4 p.m. ) drinks are 1/2 price - can't beat that! I recommend the strawberry lime-aid. Yummolicious! They also have 99 cent shakes. But I have a question.... Are you supposed to tip the person who brings your order out to you? I'm not sure if they are like a server at a restaurant or like the person who hands you your food at the counter. If any of you can answer my question, please let me know!
5 comments:
I say no freakin' way on the tip at Sonic. But I am totally cheap-consider the source. That would be like going to McDonald's and tipping the cashier. Handing me the food I ordered and paid for is nothing special-It is a NO from me!
I don't ever know either. I lean towards no, but I sometimes do tip them. I love their fresh fruit slushes. Especially the strawberry. Yum!
I'm a BIG fan of happy hour too! The kids like watermelon slushies -- I like any lime drink.:)
Tips? -- I've always wondered -- I also wonder about take out at olive garden or chilis. I'll have to admit I don't tip any of them -- do they talk bad about me when I leave?:)
Thanks to you I had a strawberry lime-aid today. YUM!
I never tip them! Like the first comment, they're just doing their job they already get paid for! I love sonic, if you're feeling very sinful, get a peanut butter fudge shake. It's ok every once in a while, right? Not for you marathon runner! There are a few perks of being really lazy :)
Post a Comment